Thursday, June 25, 2009

BOOM BOOM POW

BOOM BOOM POW!


Anyone who feels sorry for Perez Hilton – please raise your hand.

(Kel lightly taps on the microphone … she looks to the floor manager. Manager nods to reassure her mic is indeed turned on ---- Kel clears her throat)

Again, is there ANYONE in this crowd that feels sorry for Perez Hilton? No one?

That’s what I thought!

This dude is ridiculous. I didn’t know who he was until Will.I.Ams manager knocked the hell out of him. If it wasn’t for twitter, I may not have found out so quickly. To be totally honest I can’t say I know for sure what made him known to the public. (I refuse to call him famous) I read an article that said he blogged and bashed top celebrities. I thought “ohhh ok, so he is the paparazzi without the camera and adding a big mouth!”

I’d like to know where he grew up. How he grew up.
Where I come from you would have been punched over 3 dozen times with a mouth like his. You can’t walk around and talk that much crap about people and not get nailed. He would have been jumped in my town. They would have sealed his mouth shut. You ask do I promote violence. Absolutely, NOT! But, verbal, mental abuse is just as bad – if not worse then physical abuse. And what Perez Hilton does on a daily basis is verbal and mental abuse.
Not only that but HOW in Gods name can he stand there and call someone a “faggot” – tell them to “stop acting gay” or “stop being gay” – whichever. When he – himself is gay! I am down right amazed by this dude and his actions. I am gay myself. And I will admit. From time to time I have used: “Dude! That’s so gay!” Which, btw I know is not right. And, I apologize. But, I would never dream of saying what he said. Not only does Perez Hilton promote violence everyday he opens his mouth but he gay bashes, something our community fights daily.

Perez put out a statement that asked - If he was a woman – would it make it wrong to the public. I can’t speak for the public as a whole, but, I can tell you my thoughts.
Woman or Man – if you make it a career of running your mouth and you try to bring people down then you have to be ready for anything. Hell, I have hit people dead in their mouth for shit like that too and I am a woman!

Perez Hilton is an overgrown bully on the playground in elementary school. He needs to grow up and get a real career that takes talent.

I truly hope Will.I.Ams manager gets a fine - if that. And, I truly hope Perez gets a damn life!

For anyone that lives under a rock - click on the link below to get the LD. (low down)

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/655549

No comments:

Post a Comment